Friday, July 02, 2010

Wild Island Family Adventure Park Water Tubes

Back from a GREAT trip! Each year we go to Reno for about four days. I was going to post a photo each day, but by the time we got back to the room each night I was worn out!

This year we spent a day at the Wild Island Family Adventure Park. The kids just LOVED it! Maddie turned 5 that day and went on several of the tubes BY HERSELF!! That girl has no fear! Fortunately, they have lifeguards on duty all the time, tons of them, and when someone little like her goes down the tubes, they move up to the tube and catch them when they come out so we never worried about her going deep under water.  This is a photo of the tubes we/she went on a lot.  The green one is for innertubes, the other two are to go down by yourself.  Marci & Maddie, and Riley & I went down the green one. That was a blast! I have a ton of other photos from here that I'll be sharing, including a few multi-shot panorama's I took from the top of some of the tube towers.  If you're ever in Reno, this is a great place to go!

Reno 2010