Monday, July 17, 2006

The Voice of GOD

It's funny how when you're surfing the web for one thing, you can find links that take you somewhere totally different.  That's how I found the Religious Freaks blog.  On there he has a post about Samuel L. Jackson doing an audio book of the New and Old Testement where he will be the voice of God.  (Personally I would rather have it be James Earl Jones.)  I then listened to the audio clip and couldn't believe it was real.  Did some quick Googling and while I couldn't verify the clip as real, it appears the audio book is.

Some have said they thought the clip was from Pulp Fiction.  Could be, it's been awhile since I've seen that movie.  But I remember there being a LOT more swearing when he did that.

Anyhow, it's a funny clip to listen to and could be a good audio book.


powered by performancing firefox