Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick weekend. :(

I felt fine Friday night.  Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and feeling all achy.  Then I worked WAY too much around the house.  Marci took the kids shopping and gave me 3-4 hours of rest time which was really nice.

Got worse Sunday.  I woke up in the middle of the night with a REALLY bad sore throat, hurt to breath.  Got up, drank lots of water - I've read many places that water is the best on a sore throat - ate some food cause I was hungry and took some sore throat things.  That helped and I was able to get back to sleep.

In the morning it was much better.  So of course I overworked myself again.  D'OH!  Was really super tired by 5pm and called it a day.  We all sat around, watching tv, playing games, and I played quietly with the kids.  Got to bed early and got a good nights sleep. 

I feel much better today (Monday), but still not 100%.  Mostly just really tired with a bad sinus headache.  My sore throat is mostly gone which is nice - those kill me more than anything.  I'm going home at lunch to get some more rest.  One more night of good rest and I'll feel back to normal or close to it tomorrow.

At least we finally got the ornaments off the tree and I can take it down now, we got the house cleaned up some, and we hung up some new coat racks which look great!  And I had fun playing with Riley and his radio controlled car he got for Christmas.  He really had fun with that - and I did too!  ;)