Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Prediction

The game is just starting and as much as I'd like to see the Seahawks win, I think the Steelers will win. I've been thinking this all week. I think the Seahawks have just too much hype going on, too much press, and sometimes that can cause problems. I've always thought the first quarter is more about feeling each other out. There have been times when one team has blown away the other at the end of the 1st quarter and they went on to win a lopsided game. But mostly it's both teams getting the jitters out, figuring out what each other is about and what they are doing. I think this will be an excellent game and come down to the final quarter and minutes, but in the end, the Steelers will win, though I would like to see Seattle win. That's my prediction, now let's see what happens.